Thursday, February 7, 2013

Still Going!

I haven't quit my 1:1 iPad journey. . .in fact, it is going rather well!  I just haven't been very good at updating all of the new and exciting things we are doing and learning with them in class.  That's the problem with teaching, always more to do and never enough time to do it. 

Lately, I have been using QR codes for my Stations.  The students work on Stations work while I am doing reading groups.  The students think that scanning the QR code for instructions is pretty cool.  The QR code can link them to a page that they need to complete, to a website, or to written instructions.  I LOVE THEM!  They are easy to make and really easy to use.

My favorite QR Code generator is The QR Code Generator.  It is super simple to use and needs no explanation.  The first QR code that I ever made was back in July.  Once I saw how easy they were to create, I was hooked!

If you don't know what a QR code is, here is a picture of one:
I am sure I will come up with even more uses for my QR Codes in the future. For now, they are working great for organizing my stations!

No comments:

Post a Comment